DIY: A SUCCULENT GIFT

Thursday, June 02, 2016


I have a simple DIY for you all tonight. I threw these gifts together for my brothers' teachers and thought I would share it with you. :)

MATERIALS:

Succulent Plants - medium sized
Top Soil
Some Sort of Metal Pail -  I used these
Wooden Heart Cutouts
Black Letter Stickers - 3D
Hot Glue Gun
Twine - not shown



Now the procedure is rather self-explanatory, but I'll break it down for you anyway:

1. Fill pail with enough top soil so that, when you transfer the succulent into the  pail, it is level with the top of the pail.

2. After transferring the plant, pat soil down around the sides so it doesn't knock around inside the pail.

3. Water it a bit so the original soil and the new top soil sort of mesh together.

4. Place and stick letter stickers on the wooden hearts. Hot glue them to the pails.

5. Tie them off around the top with a bit of twine for a finishing touch, and you're good to go.


Have a lovely evening, everyone! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

BLOG ROLL

PINTEREST